With Jaap as an experienced trained chef we are delighted to offer our guests a "Table d'Hôtes" service
In July and August 1 day per week
Our evening meal menus are made up of delicious home cooked dishes and desserts, using local produce and freshly caught seafood served with wines from nearby "caves". Guests can also enjoy some of our fun "themed dining evenings" : Mussels , Paella, Tex-Mex, BBQ, Italian ...
Dining is relaxed and informal and meals are served "en famille", in our beautiful gardens.
- Our "set menus" include an aperitif, bread, water, coffee and tea
- Prices vary between 18-25 € per person.
- Vegetarian dishes are available upon request
- Wherever possible we adapt our dishes to accomodate various food allergies and intolerances. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual dietary requirements.
- Children's menu's are also available upon request.
Here are a few examples of our "Table d'Hôtes" menus :
Pan fried brie coated in sesame seeds, served with a raspberry vinaigrette
Chicken en croûte, stuffed with mushrooms, parsley and onions, served with a mustard sauce and seasonal vegetables
Lemon meringue pie
Goat cheese salad
Pork fillet served with mushroom sauce and accompangied with vegetables
Thai curry soup
Saté Bali (skewers with marinated chicken), served with peanut butter sauce and Cantonese rice
Home made ice cream
For further details concerning our Table d'Hôtes service or catering service for group bookings, please do hesitate to contact us .
Bon Appétit !